II. Types of personal data collected
Personal data requests and user registration
When you use or register on the streamingle.com website, we only collect personal data that you provide of your own accord. By registering on our website you will provide and share your personal data with the public and with other users. Something that is public can be seen by anyone. For example, the personal data you provide in section «Bio», your name, gender, username, profile picture, photos and videos. This personal data is made available to the public to help connect you with other website users. Please be advised that public personal data can show up when someone does a search on streamingle.com or on another search engine. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or copy the content you provided to them or make it public. Use caution about the personal data you share with others.
Personal data you provide us when you use our services or register for an account with us:
- identifying personal data such as your gender, email and billing address when you register for an account with us. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such personal information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to receive our services;
- other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (username, user ID, profile picture, photos and videos, interests, favorites);
- phone number and financial personal data (such as credit card number) if you use the relevant services;
- you may also provide us other personal data through your participation in user-to-user communications, chats, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our services;
- additional personal data we are required or authorized by applicable laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the personal data we have collected.
III. Age restriction
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our website and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal data we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.